- To develop diagnosis and treatment heart disease in children
- To organize seminar and congress
- Advising service
- To implement the project
HistoryMONGOLIAN SOCIETY FOR PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY, NGO was established in 2012.
T.Bolormaa PhD, clinical professor
Ch.Tsogt-Ochir PhD, assistant professor
- Mongolian society for pediatric cardiology NGO successfully organized congress for pediatricians and pediatric cardiologists from 2012-2014.
- 2012 “Diagnosis and treatments of cardiac and rheumatology diseases in children” First congress of Mongolian pediatric cardiologists
- 2013 “Diagnosis and treatments of cardiac and rheumatology diseases in children” Second congress of Mongolian pediatric cardiologists
- 2014 “Modern treatment of congenital heart disease” Third congress of Mongolian pediatric cardiologists
- To organize congress of Mongolian pediatric cardiologists every 2 years
- To organize local trainings in countryside hospitals
- To develop the network of pediatric cardiologists in Mongolia
- To contact and cooperate with foreign NGOs with same purpose
- To do research together with foreign
Үнэлсэн: 0 удаа.